Adult paddle classes
- They are given to players of all levels: beginners, advanced and competition.
- Groups of up to 3 students on the court.
Paddle classes for children (from 7 years old)
- They are given to children of all levels: beginners, advanced and competition
- Groups of up to 6 students on the court for beginners.
- Groups of up to 4 students on the court for advanced and competition.
Mini paddle classes (between 4 and 6 years old)
- Introduction to the basic strokes, coordination games with ball and foot movements.
- Groups of 6 to 8 students on the court.
Currently, Pablo is one of the best and most recognized players in the Community of Madrid and a regular player in the Professional Circuit Word Padel Tour.
With his arrival, Ferrer Tennis Academy also focuses on competition, because with his extensive experience as a player and coach has the necessary knowledge for teaching, both competitively, as well as leisure with the school base and that will make ATF grow in the Padel area.
Pablo González Neria
National Paddle Teacher by the Professional Paddle Register, Level 1 and Level 2.
National Tennis Teacher by the Professional Tennis Register, Level 1, Level 2 , Level 3 and Level 4.
More Information & Reservation
ATF´s Office Telephone: +34 96 646 38 17